Someone Offered Me N5m to Sleep with Him – Phyna

Big Brother Naija winner, Josephina Otabor better known as Phyna, has recalled how a man approached her in a night club and offered her N5 million to spend the night with him.

The reality TV star revealed this during an episode of Spill With Phyna podcast, noting that she declined and ordered the man to leave her presence.

She shared her personal experience while lamenting with colleague, Uriel about how BBNaija female stars are profiled as “runs girl”.

She said;

“I went to a club one day, club wey be say I dey ball. I dey turn up by myself. One guy just come with chains all over his neck and said, ‘Hi, Phyna. I am your fan. I want to take a picture.’ We took pictures. And then he was like, ‘Can I spend the night with you for N5 million?’

“I looked at him and asked him to call his account number for me to credit him N5 million so he can leave. And he was like, ‘No, I’m sorry that’s not what..’ And I asked him to leave my presence.”

On her part, Uriel claimed that the runs girl narrative comes with the fame once one participates in the reality TV star.

The YouTuber said;

“The narrative of Big Brother girls being into runs or collecting monies for favours is something that comes with the platform. The organisers already highlighted it. They already put it out there.”

The post Someone Offered Me N5m to Sleep with Him – Phyna appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/rwBQKdl
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/iyLKMWh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape