REALLY!!! “I Never Wanted To Be Famous” – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon

 

Popular Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has revealed that he never wanted to be famous as he joined the entertainment industry to work.

Deyemi the actor has he’s fondly called left engineering to pursue a career in the entertainment industry, stated that he entered the field to “do the work,” stressing that “fame was the collateral upside.”

Speaking during the latest episode of Celebrity Quickies, he said:

“To be honest, I didn’t know this side of fame. I didn’t come into the industry to be famous.
I came to do the work and the collateral upside of doing the work was fame. So, I quickly adapted with the understanding that it was just part of the job”.
In fact, to keep myself grounded, I try to push that out of my head.”

The post REALLY!!! “I Never Wanted To Be Famous” – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/VwL0q5k
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/pJhBaUM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape