REALLY!!! Cheating Is No Longer A Deal Breaker For Me – Toke Makinwa

 

Controversial media personality, Toke Makinwa has revealed why cheating in a relationship or marriage is no longer a deal breaker to her as she gets older.

Toke Makinwa, who accused her ex-husband Make Ayida of cheating, during her podcast ‘Toke Moments’ stated that her perspective has changed over the years.

She said that as she gets older, she has come to realize that women may find it easier to cheat, and the main reason some do not is due to self-control.

In her words;

“I think a lot of women need to reject the stigma. If I cheat, it’s okay for the man to do the same to me.

“I feel like I have gotten to a place in my life where you can’t shame the shameless. If I cheat tomorrow and you want to leave I will respect you. If you want to stay, don’t use it to taunt me because I have won the crown of a cheater.

“If I’m going to be very honest, cheating is no longer a deal breaker for me. It used to be; when I was younger, I would never have been able to say these. I would have said if he cheats, I’m putting him back in the street.

“As I grew older, I realized men cheat, women cheat. It’s easier for a woman to cheat, it’s self restraint that stops us. The reason why I’m not quick to put you out is I might be the first person to cheat on you. Forgive me as I have forgiven you.”

The post REALLY!!! Cheating Is No Longer A Deal Breaker For Me – Toke Makinwa appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/PSGJL9w
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/Qw3ioHR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape