If My Parents Were Together, I’ll Not Be A Celebrity – Tolanibaj

 

Big Brother Naija star Tolanibaj has said if her parents were still married, she wouldn’t have been a celebrity.

She said her father was strict and is not a fan of the entertainment industry, hence why he would insist that she gets an education up to PhD level and he would have made sure she works as a civil servant.

Tolanibaj, in a recent episode of the Bahd and Bouje podcast said if her father and mother were still together, her life would have been completely different today.

She said:

“If my parents were together, I don’t think I would be a celebrity. Because my dad was so anti-entertainment. I would just do master’s, Ph.D. My dad would even look for a job in the government for me. There’s nothing he would not do for me.”

The post If My Parents Were Together, I’ll Not Be A Celebrity – Tolanibaj appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/dcFre9J
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/WIdUvsi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape