TEARS IN MY EYES!! Gundogan Sends Message To Pep Guardiola After Leaving Man City

Ilkay Gundogan has sent a farewell message to Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, after leaving for Barcelona.

The 32-year-old’s exit was confirmed by both clubs on Monday morning.

Gundogan signs for the LaLiga giants after seven years at the Etihad.

In his last year with City, the German midfielder won the Treble under Guardiola and has now spoken of his appreciation for the coach.

“Been a total privilege and pleasure to be part of Man City for the last seven years. I would like to thank Pep.

“To have been able to play under and learn from him for so long has been something I will never forget.

“I would also like to thank all my team-mates – past and present – who have all played such a special part in making my time here so amazing. Also incredible City fans. I owe them all so much for their support. I will carry City always in my heart. Once a blue, always a blue,” Gundogan said.

The post TEARS IN MY EYES!! Gundogan Sends Message To Pep Guardiola After Leaving Man City appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/97bt2sj
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/QuT6kJn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape