BE HONEST!! Why Do You Go To Fast Food Restaurants (To Take Pictures or To Eat?)

Have you ever wondered why most Nigerians frequent fancy restaurants?

I tell you this: 98% of Nigerians don’t patronize fancy restaurants because of how delicious their food is, but to take a photo with a beautiful background and upload it on social media.

Sometimes, when I’m in a restaurant and see some folks spending thousands of naira on food they could rather prepare and eat for a week at home, I shake my head. In the end, they would take pictures, mission accomplished.

I stopped going to fancy restaurants often when it occurred to me that I go there not just to eat, but to take pictures in a good background that is no different from my house.

Fancy restaurant food doesn’t really make sense, let’s be honest. Local restaurants are even much better. πŸ˜†

Why Do You Go To Fast Food Restaurants (To Take Pictures or To Eat?)

Drop your comment below

The post BE HONEST!! Why Do You Go To Fast Food Restaurants (To Take Pictures or To Eat?) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/ijQp2IN
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/zlAE04M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)πŸ’¦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape