Sometimes, I Regret Enrolling For A Third Degree – DJ Cuppy Laments

Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, says she sits down some days and regret enrolling for a third university degree.

Giving a reason for her regret, the billionaire daughter who is currently a full time master’s student of the University of Oxford noted that she feels doing a third university degree affected her music career.

Interestingly, she also admitted to finding strength in her regret.

On Twitter, she wrote:

“Some days I’m at @UniofOxford deeply regretting doing a 3rd university degree because I feel like it’s affected my progress in the music industry but some days like this, I’m really proud of myself and I know that education empowers me to be greater in every aspect of my life.”

The post Sometimes, I Regret Enrolling For A Third Degree – DJ Cuppy Laments appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/gyAhx4p
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/rNcn8gf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape