DONE DEAL! Leicester City Sign Exciting Zambian Star Striker (PHOTO)

Leicester City have signed Zambia forward Patson Daka in a deal worth £23 million ($32m) from Red Bull Salzburg, with the attacker putting pen to paper on a five-year contract with the Foxes.

Brendan Rodgers’ side announced the capture of their first new recruit of the transfer window, subject to a work clearance, effective from July 1 from the Austrian Bundesliga champions.

The 22-year-old, who finished as the division’s top scorer last term, arrives to bolster Leicester’s attacking options as they look to back up their FA Cup success with further silverware this season.

“I’m so, so excited to join this great, historic club,” Daka told the Foxes’ LCFC TV following the announcement. “It has been my dream and I’m so happy and looking forward to what’s coming next.

“I have followed Leicester from the time they won the league. I feel it is the perfect place for me, because it’s a team that fights for titles. I know it’s not going to be easy, but I feel ready to face this new challenge.

“I will give my best for the club each and every day, and I look forward to seeing the Leicester City fans inside the stadium soon.”

The post DONE DEAL! Leicester City Sign Exciting Zambian Star Striker (PHOTO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/2ToQSdX
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape