Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse, What Should I Do?

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I’ll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise.

She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys.

Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter.

After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant.

I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below…

The transplant was successful. They both came back to Nigeria last year when travel restrictions was lifted.

Since last year she has been sound & living a healthy lifestyle, i pay her visits regurlarly at my boss’s house in Abuja.

In january this year, my boss traveled for a course abroad, left her & the new maid he got at his residence.

My boss lost his wife 6yrs ago to an accident and his two sons are based in the south east.

He practically lived alone. Last week i got a call from her that she was ill and has been rushed to a general hospital. I left makurdi where am based to pay her a visit.

I was at the hospital when her mum called to inform me i’ll marry her corpse if anything happens to their daughter.

I was scared though because this is a practice common to the efik & ibibio part of the south. Well, i lost her yesterday at a hospital i transfered her to in lagos. Now my issues now are as follows…

Should her family carryout their threats, Are they spiritual side effects to marrying a corpse? I Am already in a relationship that w’ll tie the nots in no time.

Does it mean i wont get to settle down if eventually i perform her marriage rites?

To be sincere,. Av seen comments here suggesting we forced her. We never did. I lived on my own while she was with my boss.

She was certainly of a legal age when she accepted to do this. My boss took care of her parents and her salary was very impressive.

She was given an appointment into the correctional service where we work as compensation. I never knew what went wrong because i work in the north central part of the country.

Currently am planing to travel with her corpse to her home town fro lagos.

I already sent an advanced party to meet with her family to help calm their nerves.

I am only 29yrs old and has never had such an experience before.

Family Men & Ladies, How Do I Handle This Situation?

The post Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse, What Should I Do? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/2QStWCq
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape