HELP GUYS!!! Which Is The Best Team To Use On PES And FIFA Game?

So, guys, I don’t know about you but these days I rarely win on video games like PES and FIFA.

Last week, I lost all the games I played on FIFA and it was all heavy defeats. 7-1, 8-2 scoreline.

I thought it was about formations so I changed from 4-3-3 to the traditional 4-4-2. Yet, I even got thrashed even more.

Is it the team these time? I’m always using Bayern Munich because of the proficiency of Lewandowski upfront with Muller supplying the passes then Robben and Ribery cutting in from the flanks but my guys know how to curtail my advances when they use either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

So, Guys, I need your help πŸ‘‡

Which Is The Best Team To Use On PES And FIFA Game?

Is it Real Madrid? Juventus or Barcelona… Help a brother get back to winning form.

Drop your comments…

The post HELP GUYS!!! Which Is The Best Team To Use On PES And FIFA Game? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/313OSGj
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/2ZnkExq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)πŸ’¦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape