Feeling Depressed? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far

Hello fellow Naijaloadite!

Happy new month and we wish you all the very best in life.

So I was reminiscing on the past years of my life and was just thinking, what is that thing that I regret most in life.

I know some of us might want to live life to the fullest when young and along the line we tend to do some nasty things that we end up regretting.

So I ask,

What Is Your Worst Regret In Life So Far?

Mine is:

1. I regret having not to tell a girl how I truly loved her.

2. Not having to graduate with a first-class despite being one of the best of my set.

Share yours, don’t feel depressed.

Someone here might sooth or placate your mind.

Comments Below.

The post Feeling Depressed? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/2FIWSEC
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/2Lo8roe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape