90% Of African Men End Up Marrying Plus Size Women – Dayo Amusa

Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa in a recent interview talked about been a plus size lady.

She said;

As far as I am concerned, I have always been very comfortable in my own body. I realised that fingers are not equal and everybody has their own way of thinking and they are entitled to their own opinion, so I cannot crucify anyone about how they feel about my size. However, I have always been comfortable in my skin.

It has always been easy for me to get clothes I like but there are times that you see some trendy outfits that would not fit because I am plus sized. Despite that, there are a lot of beautiful products for plus size women that would not even look good on slim girls.

Yes, I know they do. Ninety per cent of African men would go for plus size women.

The post 90% Of African Men End Up Marrying Plus Size Women – Dayo Amusa appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



from Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/2yXnNeB
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/2Kx6CSw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Research Trends Social Media Advertisers Cannot Ignore in 2019 and Beyond

Video Of Nigerians Praying For Faulty Transformer Surfaces Online, Dino Melaye Reacts (Watch)

17 Great Microsite Examples for Driving Buyer Interest