Canada-based Nigerian Man Gifts Wife SUV As She Clocks 30 [Photos]

A Canada-based Nigerian man gifted his wife of over 7 years and mother of his three children, Gold Akinrefon, a brand new SUV as her 30th birthday gift.

Gold Akinrefon 1

Posting the video on Instagram she wrote;

“Omg Baba Yosola mi ! I didn’t see this coming AT ALL. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH for my new car. I pray the good Lord shall continue to keep, sustain, uplift and bless every of your endeavors in Jesus name . Next time, please hint me so I can at least do my makeup nah #happy30thtome #mybirthdaygift#thankyoubaby #grateful”

 

 

 

The post Canada-based Nigerian Man Gifts Wife SUV As She Clocks 30 [Photos] appeared first on Liveofofo.



from Liveofofo http://ift.tt/2sghviO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NL LIST!! Top 8 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women With Big Yansh (No. 2, 3 & 6 Will Make You Cum)💦

Adekunle Gold Ft. JayO & Byron Messia – Party No Dey Stop (Remix)

Alabareports Ft. DJ Max & Hypeman Willy Willz – Yoruba Hype Mixtape